Maranatha Academy, a member of the Atlantic Caribbean Union school system, empowers students in a dynamic Christ centered learning environment to develop character, acquire knowledge, and utilize skills for service to God and man.
Everyone a faithful servant of God, honouring Him by using their skills and knowledge in loving service to others
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
The Seventh-day Adventist Church school system seeks to ensure that its students receive a balanced physical, mental, spiritual and vocational education in harmony with God’s ideal. It seeks the maximum development of the whole person and prepares the student for both this life and the life hereafter.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Maranatha Academy seeks to achieve the following aims and objectives:
- To provide students with an education within the framework of the science of salvation.
- To teach children the proper health principles, vocational skills, civic education and correct use of time.
- To teach the aims of spiritual education, self-realization, social adjustment, civic responsibility and economic sufficiency.
- To prepare students for the national curriculum of the Turks and Caicos Islands’ school system, thus meeting the national educational standard.
- Christ Centered Learning
- Character development and witnessing
- Academic Excellence
- Thinking Skills
- Cooperation and positive attitude
- Aesthetic appreciation
- Career and Life skills
- Healthful Living
MARANATHA ACADEMY SCHOOL SONG
Written by: Maureen Tucker
Music Arranged by Paul Tucker
Nestled on the plains of turquoise Sand and sea Maranatha stands A monument to thee Educating for noble service Is its goal Striving to be the best it can be Marching forth to victory! Chorus Maranatha! Maranatha! The new millennium chants your praise The high banner of Prince Emmanuel raise! Fulfil your destiny With godly fear and integrity While you embrace humanity! Every boy or girl who passes Through the hallowed halls Inspiration and courage enfold them all Perpetuating true knowledge And wisdom To all mankind! Down through the ages Hold your school banner high! Marching forth to victory.