Educating For Noble Service
One Step Ahead
Aims and Objective
- To provide students with an education within the framework of the science of salvation.
- To teach children the proper health principles, vocational skills, civic education and correct use of time.
3. To teach the aims of spiritual education, self-realization, social adjustment, civic responsibility and economic sufficiency.
4. To prepare students for the national curriculum of the Turks and Caicos Islands’ school system, thus meeting the national educational standard.
- Christ Centered Learning
- Character development and witnessing
- Academic Excellence
- Thinking Skills
- Cooperation and positive attitude
- Aesthetic appreciation
- Career and Life skills
- Healthful Living